|Handcrafted Model Ships||
Customers Also Shopped
Riva Sebino Limited 32"
Ready for Immediate Display - Not a Model Ship kit
Take to the water in luxury and style with this exquisitely crafted scale-replica model powerboat of the Riva Sebino. Known in yachting and speedboat circles as the Ferrari of the boat world, Riva’s reputation for speed, beauty and craftsmanship is perfectly mirrored by this museum-quality Riva Sebino powerboat model.
32" Long x 13" Wide x 11" High
- Accurate scale replica model powerboat of the Riva Sebino speedboat
- Individual wooden planks for hull plank-on-frame construction
- Heartwood Honduran mahogany used for hull construction as in real Riva powerboats
- Amazing Details, including:
- Leather-lined seats
- Brass and stainless steel propellers and other fixtures (not plastic parts)
- Authentic gauges and dials on dash (not decals or stickers)
- Individual deck planks available
- Highly polished finish with multi-layered micro-sanded varnish
- Steering wheel, deck cleats and fixtures, Italian flag and other details
- Sturdy wooden base included with model
- Meticulously pained to match real Riva Sebino powerboats
- Limited production run of this speedboat model
- Waterproof hull easily converted to Remote Control for use on water (separate conversion necessary)
- Extensive research of drawings, original plans, photographs and the actual ship ensures the accuracy of this Riva Sebino speedboat model
Named after the ancient name for Lago d’Iseo, on whose shores stood Cantieri Riva, the Sebino is a compact and simple boat, five meters long with an open sunbathing area behind the front bench seat, a precedent for the deck designs of the later Junior and Olympic. It was the first boat that Carlo Riva designed for mass production to a single design, and in this way a forerunner of the range of boats that followed. All the 119 boats built were powered by Chris Craft 60 horsepower engines, the supply of which he secured on a visit to the United States in 1952. It was superseded by the Florida in 1957.