Customers Also Shopped
Captain's Antique Brass Triangle Sundial Compass with Rosewood Box 3"
This is a beautiful Hampton Nautical antique brass round sundial compass. The top of the sundial is hinged and a curved scale is used to set your local latitude angle. The magnetic compass allows the sundial to be oriented North. The compass features a needle lift mechanism to protect the compass' jeweled bearing when being transported. There are three adjustable legs that are used to precisely level the sundial. The sun's shadow cast by the sundial's vane marks the local time.
The top of the sundial can lay down flat, and both the latitude scale and the sundial vane are hinged to lay flat for compact storage. The sundial compass is available in a polished finish. A beautiful hardwood case is included for display and storage of the brass sundial. The box has The Hampton Nautical anchor and rope logo embedded in the top of the box.
Custom Engraving is available on this item with a minimum quantity purchased. Contact us for details.
- Polished brass housing for compass
- Antique brass finish
- Needle lift operates to protect bearing
- Adjustable legs for precise sundial alignment
- Solid rosewood box lined with felt to store compass
- Brass anchor emblem inset in face of rosewood box
- Custom engraving/photo etching available: Logos, pictures or slogans can be easily put on any item. Typical minimum custom order is 100+ pieces. Minimum lead-time to produce and engrave is 4+ weeks.
Similar to Boxed Brass Compasses Models
1827 West Valley Blvd. Alhambra, CA 91803 | Toll Free: (800) 313-9128 | Phone: (626) 299-7330