Customers Also Shopped
Santa Maria with Embroidery 30"
Ready for Immediate Display - Not a Model Ship kit
These fine tall ship models of the Santa Maria, the flagship for Christopher Columbus on his famous voyage to the New World, are historically accurate scale model replicas perfectly sized for any small shelf, desk or mantle. Add a flair of nautical décor to a den or living room, touch of history to a child’s bedroom, or an indomitable air of exploration and adventure to any office or boardroom.
30" Long x 9" Wide x 23" High
- Arrives fully assembled with all sails mounted
- Handcrafted wooden hull and masts
- 5 handsewn white cloth sails, 2 embroidered
- High quality woods include cherry, black walnut, birch and rosewood
- Metal nameplate on wooden base identifies the ship as the Santa Maria