Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Chris Craft Capri Limited 37"
Ready for Immediate Display - Not a Model Ship kit
Exquisitely crafted with precision detailing, this model speedboat of the iconic wooden-hulled Chris Craft powerboat will take you back to the luxurious pleasures of lazy days upon the river or perhaps waterskiing as you race across the lake. Feel as if you’re speeding across the water with the wind in your hair with this powerboat model of a classic mahogany hulled Chris Craft speedboat.
37" Long x 13" Wide x 11" High (1:7 scale)
- Accurate scale replica model powerboat of a Chris-Craft Capri
- Individual hull planks used for plank-on-frame construction
- Dual cockpits finely crafted and trimmed with leather-lined seats
- Heartwood Honduran mahogany used for hull construction just like real Chris Craft powerboats
- Rare high-quality woods such as birch, maple and yellow siris also used for construction
- Amazing Details, including:
- Leather lined seats
- Engine compartment doors open
- Authentic gauges and dials on dash (not decals or stickers)
- Individual decking planks visible
- Highly polished finish with multi-layered micro-sanded varnish
- Stearing wheel, deck cleats, boathouse lift-rings, American flag and other details
- Sturdy wooden base included with speedboat model
- Meticulously painted to match a real Chris Craft Capri powerboat
- Limited production run of these Chris Craft powerboat models
Capri was the most popular Chris Craft model during the Fifties. This runabout got all the details that made the success of the firm including the two wood colours and luxurious cockpit.
The panoramic windshield had completed the modernization. This 19 feet was propelled by a 95 hp engine (33 m/h) or a 131 hp (38 m/h). 783 Capri were made between 1955 and 1958.