|Handcrafted Model Ships||
Customers Also Shopped
Riva Aquarama Limited 32"
Ready for Immediate Display - Not a Model Ship kit
Take to the water in luxury and style with this exquisitely crafted scale-replica model powerboat of the Riva Aquarama. Known in yachting and speedboat circles as the Ferrari of the boat world, Riva’s reputation for speed, beauty and craftsmanship is perfectly mirrored by this museum-quality Riva Aquarama powerboat model.
32" Long x 9" Wide x 7" High (1:9 Scale)
- Accurate scale replica model powerboat of the Riva Aquarama speedboat
- Individual wooden planks for hull plank-on-frame construction
- Heartwood Honduran mahogany used for hull construction as in real Riva powerboats
- Amazing Details, including:
- Leather-lined seats
- Authentic gauges and dials on dash (not decals or stickers)
- Individual deck planks available
- Highly polished finish with multi-layered micro-sanded varnish
- Steering wheel, deck cleats and fixtures, Italian flag and other details
- Sturdy wooden base included with model
- Meticulously pained to match real Riva Aquarama powerboats
- Limited production run only 25 of this speedboat model
- Waterproof hull easily converted to Remote Control for use on water (separate conversion necessary)
- Extensive research of drawings, original plans, photographs and the actual ship ensures the accuracy of this Riva Aquarama speedboat model
The name Riva is synonymous with class, quality and the highest of European standards. Introduced in 1963, the Riva Aquarama is the last of the traditional Italian mahogany runabouts. It is an object of desire and an expression of dreams. Nothing came near to matching the superb quality, style and prestige of the Riva. Always innovating, always ahead of its time, and always exhibiting a style and quality beyond comparison, Riva triumphs at all the boat shows and on all the markets in the world. Kings and emperors, princes and sultans, actors, sportsmen and celebrities headed straight to Riva to choose their boats in the same way as they went to Rolls-Royce or Ferrari for their cars.