Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Ready To Run Remote Control USCG Patrol Boat 28"
Sold Fully Assembled
Not a Model Ship Kit
Honoring the hard work and dedication of the United States Coast Guard, the USCG Coastal Patrol Boat model is a well-crafted replica of the real boats used by the US Coast Guard. All of patrol boat vessels are named after US islands. These cutters are equipped with advanced electronics and navigation equipment.
- Amazing speed boat reaches up to 25 mph.
- High quality remote control effective up to 30 meters
- Remote requires eight AA batteries
- Long lasting battery up to three hours of use
- Detailed paint and varnish, microsanded between multiple layers for realistic look and feel
- Extensive research conducted to build this ship replica; using drawings, copies of original plans, and photos of actual ship
Channels: 2 Channels
Model type: boat/car
RF range: 2.4-2.48 GHz;
RF power: Less than 20DBm
2.4G system: AFHDS;
Code type: GFSK
Low voltage warning: Yes (Less than 9v);
DSC port: Yes (3.5mm: output: PPM)
ST range: 90
TH range: 45; (F: 30; B: 15;)
Charger port: Yes;
Power: 12V DC (1.5AA*8)
ANT Length: 26mm;
Certificate: CE; FCC;
Speed: 0.11sec/60 Power: 4.8-6VDC
Battery: NiMH 1500mAH 7.2V
DC Motor 540sh series:
Rated voltage of 7.2V under
No-load current; No-Load Speed; Load Current; Load Speed
1.8A 21065 r/min 8.2A 18969 r/min
Model Speed: 0-8 M/S
110-foot Island-class Patrol Boats are a Coast Guard modification of a highly successful British-designed patrol boat. With excellent range and seakeeping capabilities, the Island Class, all named after U.S. islands, replaced the older 95-foot Cape-class patrol boats. These cutters are equipped with advanced electronics and navigation equipment.