Customers Also Shopped
Fairwind III 63" Remote Control
63" high x 10" wide x 36" long
Ready-to-run remote control sail boat with amazing details and features.
Boasting more than 20 years of continuous popularity, this famous yacht now features the latest in precision FRP hull design for even higher levels of performance. Having introduced so many people to the best of R/C yachting, the Fairwind has proven itself as one of the longest selling R/C yachts in history. The impressive size and detailed scale form, enhanced further with the FRP hull, realizes the stunning quality finish that makes the Fairwind a center-piece of beauty. However, the Fairwind's true spirit can be found with its excellent on water performance, suitable for outdoor leisure to racing competition. The yacht is fully finished in a Readyset package that includes everything needed (except batteries) to get the yacht sailing on the water. Only a fully functional high quality yacht lets you enjoy the yachting experience, the Fairwind III is the perfect yacht.
- Machined aluminum main mast produces excellent strength and rigidity.
- Main and jib sails are made from pre-cut nylon spin cloth.
- Precision construction and high strength and rigidity are realized through the FRP hull with one-piece keel.
- Finished in two-tone white and blue gel coating.
- Included water resistant radio box to protect the included radio equipment.
- Keel is 30mm longer than previous versions for even greater stability.
- Features scale parts such as helm and pulpit for a realistic yacht finish.
- Completed deck is also finished in urethane coating. Only a few simple steps needed to make operational.
- Mast can be detached without using any tools. Enables compact and convenient transportation.
- Includes folding wooden display stand.
- Required For Operation:
- 8 x AA Batteries for transmitter
- 4 x AAA batteries (Alkaline or NI-MH) for receiver