Customers Also Shopped
Ready To Run Remote Control Chris Craft Runabout Limited 33"
Ready for Immediate Display - Not a Model Ship kit
Exquisitely crafted with precision detailing, this model speedboat of the iconic wooden-hulled Chris Craft powerboat will take you back to the luxurious pleasures of lazy days upon the river or perhaps waterskiing as you race across the lake. Feel as if you’re speeding across the water with the wind in your hair with this powerboat model of a classic mahogany hulled Chris Craft speedboat.
33" Long x 9" Wide x 7" High (1:7 scale)
- Accurate scale replica model powerboat of a Chris-Craft Runabout
- Individual hull planks used for plank-on-frame construction
- Dual cockpits finely crafted and trimmed with leather-lined seats
- Heartwood Honduran mahogany used for hull construction just like real Chris Craft powerboats
- Rare high-quality woods such as birch, maple and yellow siris also used for construction
- Amazing Details, including:
- Leather lined seats
- Engine compartment doors open
- Authentic gauges and dials on dash (not decals or stickers)
- Individual decking planks visible
- Highly polished finish with multi-layered micro-sanded varnish
- Stearing wheel, deck cleats, boathouse lift-rings, American flag and other details
- Sturdy wooden base included with speedboat model
- Waterproofed hull allows for floating of boat.
- Reaches top speed of 23 mph
- Boat comes with rechargeable battery and charger
- Limited production run of these Chris Craft powerboat models
This beautiful Chris Craft Runabout was one of first quality pleasure power boats that was affordable. But the truth be known, these boats flourished during Prohibition with the demand for speed in water transportation. The remote areas along waterways on the Great lakes, upstate New-York and the Eastern shore were havens for gin mills. Both bootleggers and the Law required fast efficient transportation to travel to out-of-the way areas.