Customers Also Shopped
Ready to Run Remote Control Fortune 612 II 45"
45" high x 6" wide x 25" long
Ready-to-run remote control sail boat with amazing details and features.
Incredible scale detail realized in a convenient compact sized yacht. The image of America's Cup racing is condensed into a 25" length hull. The exquisite finish is enhanced with scale parts and painted figurines that make this yacht an impressive interior display, but without compromising the sailing performance. The renowned Tadashi Kato's design has been optimized for model yacht performance so when the wind fills the sails, the sail shape and aspect ratio together with the exquisite hull and keel design, produce high-efficiency movement. The vivid color scheme of the sails is created with printed PE material that is also strong, durable and water resistant for true racing yacht-like performance. Fully assembled with R/C system pre-installed in a pre-painted hull, only a few simple steps are left to complete before you can start sailing! The detachable rudder and keel also make the yacht convenient for transport. The FORTUNE 612 II provides a real sailing experience with lighthearted enjoyment.
- Pre-assembled hull is pre-painted for a high-quality finish. Can be on the water almost straight away.
- Printed PE (polyethylene) sail material produces vivid color and superior durability.
- Environmentally friendly ballast does not use lead.
- Removable mast, rudder & keel makes it light and portable. No tools necessary.
- Bulb keel results in less resistance for real yacht-like control feeling.
- Readyset Contents - Pre-assembled and pre-painted hull with R/C system installed and decals applied
- PERFEX KT-1 Stick type 2-channel, 2-servo R/C system
- Aluminum boat stand
Required For Operation:
8 x AA Batteries for transmitter
4 x AAA batteries (Alkaline or NI-MH) for receiver