Customers Also Shopped
HMS Endeavour Limited 30"
Ready for Immediate Display - Not a Model Ship kit
Bedecked with historically accurate features, these museum-quality Limited Edition scale replica HMS Endeavour model tall ships are built with the finest craftsmanship and attention to detail. As the vessel commanded by Captain James Cook during his famous explorations of Australia, Tahiti, Hawaii and throughout the South Pacific, HMS Endeavour holds a proud place in British history. Now this Limited Edition tall ships model can display her historical patriotism and indomitable spirit while inhabiting a similarly proud position in your office, home or meeting room.
30" Long x 9" Wide x 24" High (1:58 scale)
- Built from scratch by master artisans
- Museum Quality features not available in other tall ships models under $3,000 or any kit
- Exquisite detail of deck features, cannon carriages, painting and other features
- Individual wooden planks used in hull construction
- Gun ports actually cut into the hull
- High quality woods include cherry, birch, maple and rosewood
- Elaborate rigging features more than 100 blocks and deadeyes
- Meticulous painting accurately matches the actual HMS Endeavour
- Amazing Details, including:
- Intricately carved hand-painted embellishments, scrollwork and stern window panes
- Planked deck with nail holes
- Authentic scale lifeboats with oars
- Cannonball racks, buckets, barrels, rope coils and other nautical items adorn decks
- Lattice grates, rudder chains, wooden ladders and planked steps
- Solid brass cannons, swivel-guns and metal anchors
- Masterfully stitched, heavy canvas sails hold shape and do not wrinkle
- Taut rigging with varied thread gauge and color
- Limited production run only 50 of this model tall ship
- Certificate of Authenticity individually numbered and signed by HMS Founder and Master Builder Richard Norris
- Wooden display base features four arched dolphins
- Pictured with marble base (available for purchase)
- Extensive research of original plans, historical drawings and paintings as well as actual photographs ensures the highest possible accuracy
Discover Australia Again!
This painted 3 foot long model ship is an exquisite handcrafted masterpiece. Display one of the greatest exploration ships in history in your home or office today!
In 1768 Lieutenant James Cook, Royal Navy, set sail on HMS Endeavour on a voyage of exploration and scientific investigation and through his journeys, Cook is considered to be one of the greatest explorers.
In 1770 Cook reached
Cook was the first person to accurately chart a substantial part of the coastline of
Cook's 1768-1771 voyages in HMS Endeavour is also considered to be of general historical importance because of its great contributions to the world's knowledge of seamanship and navigation, as well as geography. On his voyages Cook became the first captain to calculate his longitudinal position with accuracy, using a complex mathematical formula developed in the 1760's. He was also the first to substantially reduce scurvy among his crew, a serious, sometimes fatal result of dietary deficiency on long voyages