Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Floor Standing Admiral's Antique Copper Binoculars 62"
The Floor Standing Admiral's Antique Copper Binoculars 62", complete with a rare and expensive shisham wood tripod stand, is the perfect gift for the explorer in your family. This is a functional nautical décor item and looks great resting on a wood desk or between books on a wall cabinet. The picture of this amazing marvel does not do it justice.
The antiqued copper binoculars on the double scope enables its user to use both eyes to focus an object while keeping the binoculars steady with the stand. These binoculars are capable of reaching up to 12x magnification and can be focused using a knurled focusing ring in the center of the binoculars.
The tripod wood stand features polished and smooth rounded wood stands each with solid copper fittings and a screw release to let you adjust the height. A solid copper chain holds the three stands together so the binoculars hold their position.
- 12x magnification ultra large image size
- Solid copper weighs 10 pounds
- Beautiful wood tripod supports and steadies binoculars
- Adjustable height of the tripod legs with ease
- Custom engraving available on large quantity orders (call us for information)