Customers Also Shopped
Chrome Military Compass 4"
The Hampton Nautical Chrome Brass Military Compass is a true gem for any engineer. The compass card has the standard 0 - 360 degree scale, as well as the 0 - 64 Mil scale (one yard at 1,000 yards). The cardinal points are luminous for easy viewing in the dark, and the compass features a standard glass bezel with two lines at 45-degree angles. The bezel also rotates with detents so you can change the heading reference a known amount without looking at the compass.
The front sight has a magnifier to simultaneously view the magnetic heading when taking a sight. Folding the sight down operates a needle lift mechanism to protect the compass bearing. On the side of the compass is a needle freeze mechanism to hold a reading. The lid of the compass has a glass window with a line etched into the glass for use as a rear sight. The outside of the compass has a chrome guard to protect the glass.
The back of the compass can be custom engraved. This is available with a minimum quantity purchase.
- Polished chrome housing for compass
- Luminous face cardinal points glow in the dark
- Rotating dial with detents for taking accurate bearings
- Dual scales marked 0-360 degrees and 0-64 mils
- Needle lift automatically operates to protect bearing
- Lensatic site for precise readings
- Custom engraving/ photo etching available; logos, pictures, and slogans can easily be put on any item. Typical minimum custom order is 100+. Minimum lead time to produce and engrave is 4+ weeks.