Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Chris Craft Continental Limited 38"
Ready for Immediate Display - Not a Model Ship kit
Exquisitely crafted with precision detailing, this model speedboat of the iconic wooden-hulled Chris Craft powerboat will take you back to the luxurious pleasures of lazy days upon the river or perhaps waterskiing as you race across the lake. Feel as if you’re speeding across the water with the wind in your hair with this powerboat model of a classic mahogany hulled Chris Craft speedboat.
38" Long x 12" Wide x 11" High (1:8 scale)
- Accurate scale replica model powerboat of a Chris-Craft Continental
- Individual hull planks used for plank-on-frame construction
- Dual cockpits finely crafted and trimmed with leather-lined seats
- Heartwood Honduran mahogany used for hull construction just like real Chris Craft powerboats
- Rare high-quality woods such as birch, maple and yellow siris also used for construction
- Amazing Details, including:
- Leather lined seats
- Engine compartment doors open
- Authentic gauges and dials on dash (not decals or stickers)
- Individual decking planks visible
- Highly polished finish with multi-layered micro-sanded varnish
- Stearing wheel, deck cleats, boathouse lift-rings, American flag and other details
- Sturdy wooden base included with speedboat model
- Meticulously painted to match a real Chris Craft Continental powerboat
- Limited production run of these Chris Craft powerboat models
A Chris Craft is a blend of the best of classic design, distinctive styling and superb naval engineering focused on producing truly seaworthy boats. Chris Craft's dedication to craftsmanship and quality totally differentiates its boats from others and represents the company's enduring devotion to its proud past. America's best naval architects, designers, boat builders and furniture makers are committed to continuous new product development and technology and maintaining Chris Craft as America's only premium boat brand.