Customers Also Shopped
Captain Kidd's Black Falcon Limited 15"
Ready for Immediate Display - Not a Model Ship kit
This Captain Kidd's Black Falcon Limited 15" is a highly detailed model pirate ship. Search for lost treasure as you set sail for adventure on the high seas aboard this scale tall model ship replica of a Caribbean pirate ship. This unique pirate boat is highlighted by fine craftsmanship and attention to detail. Place this on a shelf, mantle, or desk to add a decorative pirate touch.
15" Long x 4" Wide x 10" High
- Built from scratch by our master artisans
- Accurate scale model replica of the Black Falcon
- Detailed Features Include:
- 12 pin stripe black sails
- Hand-painted traditional pirate colors black, and grey
- Two metal anchors attached to each side of boat
- Authentic scale lifeboat with oars
- Unique skull pirate figurehead
- Miniture lantern hangs from brass chain on back of boat
- Jolly Roger flags hang along the masts of the ship
- Metal nameplate attached to wooden base to identify the boat as the Black Falcon
The Pirate Ship Black Falcon was a two masted 18th century brigantine, Commanded by famed pirate Captain William Kidd. One of the most well known Pirates of all times, Captain Kidd, had originally been employed to rid the seas of pirates as a commissioned privateer. In January of 1698 Kidd and his crew were able to claim their biggest prize with the capture of the 400 ton treasure ship Quedagh Merchant. Kidd took the stolen treasure and buried it on Gardeners Island, New York off the east end of Long Island. Kidd was turned in to the British by one of his crew who had been captured by them. On May 23, 1701 Captain William Kidd was sentenced to be hung in England ending the life of one of the most notorious Pirates ever to sail the high seas. However, the legend of Captain Kidd lives on in books and movies including “Treasure Island”.