Customers Also Shopped
Bermuda Sloop 50" Description
Originating in the early 17th century the Bermudian design, with its sleek hull and rigging system, was the forerunner to the modern sailing sloop. Cutting through the seas with both grace and class, this historic boat has been masterfully recreated by Handcrafted Model Ships in this remarkably handsome model. Perfect for any nautical enthusiast or collector, or as an office centerpiece, enjoy the wonderful craftsmanship and beauty of the Bermuda Sloop wherever you may place one.
50" High x 7" Wide x 44" Long
- Authentic Model features extensive deck details
- Handcrafted with Plank on Frame construction – a painstaking process where each individual plank is attached to the hull one at a time
- Only high quality woods used such as southwest cherry, white orchid wood, birch, maple, and rosewood
- Detailed Features Include:
- Masterfully stitched canvas sails
- Accurately hand-painted
- Extensive research of original plans, historical drawings, paintings, and actual photographs used to ensure the highest possible accuracy
- Our largest Bermuda Sloop model ship!