Antique Iron Red Port Oil Lantern 12"
Ideal for the nautical décor theme of any home or office, this antique brass navigation light is an accurate replica of a traditional oil lantern used aboard sailing and steam ships to help avoid collisions at sea. Featuring a functioning hinged door and fully operable oil lantern.
7" Long x 7" Wide x 12" High
- Oil lantern navigational lamp built by our master artisians
- Brilliant Red Glass denoting a ship’s port (left) side
- Fresnel Lens shines great distances
- Hinged Door opens to access oil lamp
- Functioning Oil Lantern add oil (available separately) and it actually lights
- Companion Green (Starboard) Lantern Available (purchased separately)