Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Americas Cup Contender 50"
Regal and sleek, this amazing ship graced the seas with pride and purpose, cutting through the competition as easy as the waves themselves. Place one of these fabulous models up in the home or office and enjoy the beautiful hand craftsmanship, fascinating history, and awe-inspiring design each and every day.
50" High x 7" Wide x 44" Long (1:42 scale)
- Individual plank on frame construction of the hull using fine quality woods, with each plank and wood grain visible through the paint
- High quality Craftsmanship, includes:
- Highest quality woods used in construction of hull
- Beautiful, natural wood grain clearly visible
- Delicately curved rudder arm
- Thick, sturdy canvas used for all sails
- Perfect for office centerpieces and collection conversation pieces
- Our largest America's Cup Contender model!
- Pre-assembled, simply attach the masts and display
- Separate pre-assembled hull and sails ensure safe shipping and lower cost
- Ready to display in less than five minutes
- Insert mast in designated hole and clip brass rigging hooks as shown in illustrations
- Sails and rigging already complete