Large Iron Antique Port Red Ship Oil Lantern 14"
This antiqued navigation light, ideal for the nautical décor theme of any home or office, is an accurate replica of a traditional oil lantern used aboard sailing and steam ships to help avoid collisions at sea. Featuring a functioning hinged door and fully operable oil lantern, the brilliant red glass lens is mounted within a housing of antiqued metal.
5" Long x 5" Wide x 14" High
- Accurate Replica oil lantern navigational lamp
- Brilliant Red Glass denoting a ship’s port (left) side
- Fresnel Lens shines great distances
- Polished Copper Housing authentically styled
- Hinged Door opens to access oil lamp
- Functioning Oil Lantern add oil (available separately) and it actually lights
- Companion Green (Starboard) Lantern Available (purchased separately)