Copper Port Ship Red Lantern 17"
This stunning copper port-side red lantern 17" features a functioning hinged door and fully operable oil lantern, and a brilliant red glass lens is mounted within a housing of highly polished copper. This copper navigation light, ideal for the nautical décor theme of any home or office, is an accurate replica of a traditional oil lantern used aboard sailing and steam ships to help avoid collisions at sea.
7" Long x 7" Wide x 17" High
- Accurate replica oil lantern navigational lamp
- Brilliant red glass denoting a ship’s port (left) side
- Fresnel lens shines great distances
- Polished copper housing authentically styled
- Hinged door opens to access oil lamp
- Functioning oil lantern add oil (available separately)
- Companion green (Starboard) lantern available (purchased separately)