|Handcrafted Model Ships||
Customers Also Shopped
Copper Port Red Ship Lantern 12"
This copper navigation light, ideal for the nautical décor theme of any home or office, is an accurate replica of a traditional oil lantern used aboard sailing and steam ships to help avoid collisions at sea. Featuring a functioning hinged door and fully operable oil lantern, the brilliant red glass lens is mounted within a housing of highly polished copper.
4" Long x 4" Wide x 12" High
- Oil lantern navigational lamp built by our master artisians
- Brilliant Red Glass denoting a ship’s port (left) side
- Fresnel Lens shines great distances
- Polished Copper Housing authentically styled
- Hinged Door opens to access oil lamp
- Functioning Oil Lantern just add oil (available separately)
- Companion Green (Starboard) Lantern Available (purchased separately)